Saturday, November 3, 2007

While we are waiting for Princess Grumpy's trip information

I thought I would make a list of actual statements the I have said OUT LOUD to her in the last month:

"Please take your underwear off your head!"

"Did you really mean to stick your shoes in the toilet?"

"What your trying to tell me is that you WANT a peanut butter & honey sandwich (after she spent almost 10 minutes in a "charades" type of pantomime when I asked her what she wanted for lunch!"

"No you may not put your brother in the dishwasher for his bath!"

"Diapers are for wearing on your bottom!!! Please do not put them on your sisters' head! But thanks for telling me that I needed to change Eliza anyways!"

"Miranda is not a chew toy!! Please don't tease the cat with her!"

"Knives are not for throwing!!!!!! and neither are forks!!!!!!!!"

"No Adrian.... you can't get into the baby swing with Jordan! It is not big enough".... then I

"When I told you to shut the refrigerator door....you were air conditioning the whole house.....I meant for you to be on the outside of the refrigerator!!!"

"Please remember you are only 4 and have a whole life to eat at McDonald's" (In response to her telling me over the phone she ate 2x at Mc Donald's on her vacation with daddy in NYC so far! I wanted her to experience something cool & neat that we would never get in here)


AND THE BE ALL END ALL OF THINGS I HAVE SAID RECENTLY!!!

"DO NOT LICK THE CONVEYOR BELT!!!"

Who would have ever thought I would have to tell my "typical" daughter this!!!! She actually cut her tongue and freaked out a manager and a cashier at a huge local chain store!!! So if you ever see a sign when you are in line one day that says " Please don't lick the conveyor"....you can thank Princess Grumpy!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

oh no lol i'll keep an eye out for the sign